It is with sadness that I announce that I have lost another game which brings me to 3-2. To put it frankly, I dropped the ball this week. My team only put up ONE more point than my bench. I did the analysis, read the blogs, listened to the pod-casts and received the mediocre fantasy advice and I still lost. I think frankly it was one of the fluke weeks, but really I have nobody to blame but myself. I made all the wrong decisions and I accept the responsibility for the consequences. In an attempt to figure out where I went wrong I’ve decided to analyze my mistakes for you the viewing audience:
- I benched Steven Ridley, who up until last week had averaged SEVEN points.
- Instead I chose to start Alfred Morris who did NOTHING against Seattle.
- I made the correct decision by starting Khiry Robinson.
- I benched BOTH Mohamed Sanu, who had averaged 10.5 points up until this point AND Terrance Williams who had also averaged 10.5 points.
- Instead I started Sammy Watkins who although wasn’t awful didn’t do much.
- The real disaster was starting Eddie Royal who was useless.
- Guess who benched Greg Olsen? This guy!
- Instead I started Delanie Walker.
- And finally the piece de resistance was starting that ASSHAT Keenan Allen in my flex position…when almost ANYONE on my bench would have given me the win. I can’t quite understand why I decided to play him in place of any of my other wide receivers who I actually ranked higher in my own analysis. It was probably that mediocre fantasy advice I received from that asshat Matthew Berry.
That’s enough bitterness for the time being. Thanks to my poor performance last week I am now the worst fantasy manager in the league based on my statistics.
The lowest standard deviation went to team “RO” who actually scored the second best with 95.07%. The player with the highest standard deviation was “HELL” with 38.17. He reached his lineup nirvana and managed to score 96.55% which is quite good considering his high standard deviation.
Last week the average actual/maximum was 85.82 which is ~3% more than this weeks 82.61. Using my metrics the owner of “DANI” has managed to catapult him into second place after a solid week. On the bottom of the table you’ll notice that “.Y.” and “RO” still occupy the bottom spots. Please note the name change from “VAG” to “TOKE” which I believe exemplifies this owners personality better anyhow.
Try not to drink too much bong water this week gents; signing off your fearless statistician “RED”.