Greetings everyone, I lost my first game this past weekend and I’d like to give a shout-out to the following players:
- Philip Rivers – I was at this game, and I saw Philip Rivers pick apart my team and he could only manage to target Keenan Allen TWICE? What a dick.
- Sammy Watkins – I was in the team store at the game and I was hoping to get my hands on one of his jersey’s, thank god I didn’t with the eight targets and TWO receptions he had for a whopping 19 yards earning me 1.9 fantasy points. Thanks brah.
- Andrew Luck – Did you have to drop 370 yards and FOUR touchdowns on Jacksonville? Was it necessary?
This week I’ve decided to remove the standard deviation I used last week. The differences were just too minimal for the work that the deviation required. I have added another statistic I’m calling “AVG A/M”, which is the average score of each owners actual score/maximum score.
Starting this week, I will also be pointing out when I was right/wrong about my weekly predictions. I’m calling this column in the table “R/W?” Each number represents where I valued each player versus where they performed during that week. For example if we look at Andrew Luck, I had projected in week one that he would be the third best QB in week two. It turns out he finished as the best QB which gives him a score of two. The lower the number the more accurate my prediction was from the previous week. I’m going to give myself a margin of error of five so anyone within that range I will claim as correct for me. Anyone outside that range is an incorrect prediction on my part. Under each subheading in addition to players left, I will point out where I was wrong. I’ve organized each section by my performance prediction for week three.
I was mistaken about:
- Jay Cutler – outperformed
- Aaron Rodgers – outperformed
- Philip Rivers – outperformed
- Drew Brees – underperformed
- Andy Dalton – underperformed
- Tom Brady – underperformed
- Ben Roethlisberger – underperformed
- Carson Palmer – underperformed
Players missing from last week:
- Jake Locker
- Tony Romo
- Derek Anderson